Advice and Guidance for Creditors
If you have a client with an insolvent customer, we are able to advise on the options available to them.
As part of our service, we can;
• explain in layman’s terms the position the customer finds themselves in and the implications for your client’s business
• represent your client at creditors’ meetings
• assist your client in completing creditors’ meeting proxy forms
• report to your client following creditors’ meetings
• ensure that proof of debt forms are completed and your client’s claims are lodged correctly
• advise on the likelihood of recovery from the insolvency
We can also assist in obtaining County Court Judgements and Statutory Demands.